The year is 2002. You’re connected via your dial-up connection. You open Internet Explorer and the adventure begins.
The Internet T-Shirt is a homage to the inventors that helped to create the world we live in today, featuring a glitched ‘history of the internet’ print and a digital barcode design. If you’re online and connected 24/7 then this is the style for you, to know exactly how the digital world we live in today was created.
Original Creator supports sustainable cotton farming - and uses recycled trims as part of its mission to make ethical clothing that inspires with style.
What to Expect
- 70% Cotton 30% Polyester
- Water repellent finish on the fabric, lasting up to 10 washes
- Oversized fit
- Comfortable crew neck and self-hanger loop on the inside
- Digital Barcode bold print on chest
- Glitched history of internet on lower right
- Smiley_404 face rubber badge on left sleeve
- Small OC. logo on right sleeve
- Woven OC. hem label tag at the bottom left side
- Digital Barcode bold print on the back
- ORIGINAL CREATOR print on top of right shoulder
Delivery & Returns
We hope your shopping experience with us exceeds your expectation and that you will be delighted with your purchase.
Should you wish to return a product purchased from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.
For more details please read our full Returns Policy.